CHA Training …
CHA Training offers funded workplace employee training designed to meet the needs of your business. CHA provides the opportunity for employers to engage effectively on a national basis with FE Colleges and other specialist providers. CHA Training has developed key relationships which ensure that opportunities are developed to support delivery of programmes with high quality and government funding support where available. Many programmes can be provided free of charge to employers.
We work closely with employers to determine and address both their training requirements and the needs of their employees. A wide range of accredited training programmes such as NVQ’s are available and can be delivered in the work place.
In meeting the workplace training needs of employers, CHA Training can provide accredited training programmes for most occupational sectors. Clients currently are supported with programmes in the following sectors:
· Social Care
· Logistics & Transport
· Business & Administration
· Local Government
The team members have an impressive track record of delivery of workplace learning over a considerable period of time. This includes the largest workplace NVQ programme successfully delivered in the UK.
· Training & development advice and guidance.
· High quality training and assessment
· Effective and flexible delivery model to suite candidate and employer requirements.
· Comprehensive induction including skills scan, essential skill guidance and learning materials.
· Work based assessments, action planning and portfolio management
· Internal verification and external Awarding Body certification
Contact us….For more information about the support CHA Training can provide to you please contact:
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.